Durkan & Sons secured the contract to construct flood defences at a critical infrastructure installation in the Kirkstall area of Leeds. Our scope of works included various flood prevention installations and works including;
- Construction of a new perimeter reinforced concrete flood defense wall.
- Rerouting existing services and drainage.
- Installation of flood defence devices in underground drainage.
- Construction of new reinforced concrete slabs and plinths.
- Full reinstatement and landscaping
what we did
- RC foundations & walls
- RC concrete slabs
- Installation of flood prevention devices in drainage.
- Services rerouting
- Manhole Relocations
- New concrete plinths
- New door openings
- 278 Works
- Permeable Paving